How ya doing?
Are You Interested in 24' x 12' x 52" Rectangular Ultra Frame Pool Set (with Filter Pump, Saltwater System, Ladder, Ground Cloth, Cover, Deluxe Maintenance Kit, Volleyball Set and DVD) Coming Soon I find this from Amazon I will That interes, You that Agree?.


Customer Shopping BuZZ


Just wait until you try to take it down ...2
I purchased this pool through Amazon in April. The pool went up in mid July and the kids absolutely loved it. I added a small deck on one end, a solar heating system, a reel to aid in the removal of the solar cover and pool cover, and eventually added a propane heater to extend our pool season. Previously we owned an inflatable ring pool which we used for five years until my daughters out grew it. I was expecting to get at least the same number of years out of this pool. Well now the pool season is over in my neck of the woods and its time to take down Intex Ultra Frame pool. Everything goes smoothly until I try to take the top frame rails out of the pool liner. The vinyl has welded itself to the frame tubes and won't budge. My wife and I spend a full day attacking the liner with our hands (mainly) and any other tool I could think of to try and get the top frame rails out. After and all day struggle that left our hands bloodied and blistered we were able to get the longer two side rails out. At least we will be able to store the liner in doors this winter. I called Intex to make them aware of this problem. I was told that they were sorry, but the product only carries a 90 day warranty. My guess is that anyone that needs to break this pool down for the winter will run into the same problem that we experienced. I'm sure I'll be buying a new liner sooner that I want too, but considering the investment that I've made in the deck, heater and real the pool was about 25% of the cost of the project. I just wanted to make everyone aware that these Intex Ultra Frame pools don't break down for winter storage and Intex could really care less about the problem.


Intex 24x12 Ultra Frame Pool Set Review5
Fantastic Pool Set. Complete with everything I needed to set-up, operate and maintain an above ground pool. Both the pool itself and all accesories included were of high quality. The only things I added that were not included were the salt and a bubble cover to warm-up the water. The most important and hardest part of assembly is the ground site preparation. As with any above ground pool, it is important to start with a level and firm surface to ensure pool water fills evenly around the pool. For this pool, it is also important to use wood or concrete pads as the directions recommend under the frame legs. I skipped this step for expediency, but won't next year, since I am noticing settling to different degrees around the pool frames due to ground getting wet from rain or pool water splashing out.


Great Pool. Great Price.5
This pool is a great deal for the price. It's better than I expected. The setup is really easy, but make sure you have at least 3 people when setting up. Impossible for one person, difficult with 2 people, easy with 3 or 4 people. We set it up in about 2 hours, and it took a little more than a day to fill it with one hose, and then another day to get the salt dissolved in and chlorine generator going. The time consuming part was getting the ground READY for setup. It has to be absolutely level. They say this over and over in the instructions. BELIEVE IT! I spent an entire day shoveling and raking the area level. It was time well spent. Also, make sure you put blocks or wood under the side supports as they recommend. Don't let them rest on bare ground. They'll sink in when the ground softens after a good rain.
We got the salt water / chlorine generator system, and I highly recomend it. Crystal clear water with no chemicals, no chlorine smell or irritation. Excellent technology. Worth the extra price.
My whole family loves this pool and we use it every day. With the skimmer atachment that came with the pool, there is almost no maintenance. It just took a little trial and error for a couple of weeks to get the right number of hours to run the chlorine generator every day.
If a pool like this existed ten years ago, we would have had a pool ten years ago.


About 24' x 12' x 52" Rectangular Ultra Frame Pool Set (with Filter Pump, Saltwater System, Ladder, Ground Cloth, Cover, Deluxe Maintenance Kit, Volleyball Set and DVD) detail

0 ความคิดเห็น